You may have heard of EVA Foam used for multiple different flooring types or even Cosplay costumes, sports equipment, crafts and set design. It is a soft, yet durable polymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate.
EVA foam is easy to work with and comes in a variety of colors and thicknesses. With such variety, EVA foam flooring is perfect for exercise rooms, gyms, weight rooms, trade shows, martial arts studios and more.
The (many) Benefits of EVA Foam:
- Noise Absorbent: EVA foam also absorbs noise – an added bonus for a weight room or work room
- Anti-Fatigue: The material’s softness means it lessens fatigue from long periods of standing
- No-Slip: Our mats have remarkable grip, so they won’t slide across slick floors
- Easy-to-Clean: EVA foam is easy to clean and is resistant to chemicals, making it ideal for sweaty gyms or playrooms
- Water-Resistant: It is highly weather resilient and has low water absorption, so it can withstand spills, wet feet, and messy pets
- Safe Material: Parents like that the material is nontoxic, and BPA free, as well as soft for falls
- Comfortable Cushion: Customers report that the material is comfortable, providing just the right amount of cushioning for safe and comfortable exercise, play and work
- Ease of Installation: Foam mats easily interlock for quick installation and removal
- Lightweight: They can be transported, stored and reinstalled without hassle or difficulty.
- Sturdy and Durable: EVA foam doesn’t easily rip or show wear, so it will look new and fresh for a long time to come.
EVA foam floors offer a great combination of durability, comfort, usability and customization. They are an attractive and affordable choice for any surface that demands cushioning, transportation, easy cleaning or safety.
As always, we’ve got several multifunctional mats in mind which can provide the perfect flooring solution for your home and we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have about which mat is the best fit for you.